Here, we provide The Black Book Of English Vocabulary. The Black book of English Vocabulary covers the Comprehensive List of Vocabulary for the SSC exam aspirants appearing not only for SSC but also for Bank and other Competitive exams conducted by Central and State Governments. This book will be proved to be a boon for SSC CGL 2018, SSC CHSL 2019, and MTS 2019 Aspirants. Free download PDF The Black Book Of English Vocabulary.
I have great pleasure in placing this book before the aspirants of StaffSelection Commission’s Combined Graduate Level, Combined HigherSecondary Level, Central Police Organization, and other exams. This book has been compiled to meet the continuous demands and requirements of the aspirants appearing not only for SSC exams but also for Bank and otherCompetitive exams conducted by Central and State Governments. Free download PDF The Black Book Of English Vocabulary.
Although this book has been compiled with the prime intension of providing all the Previous Years One Words Substitutions asked in SSC Exams till date but I thought it would be an injustice not to include some other important English vocabulary words which are frequently used and asked. Therefore.this book has rather been compiled a bit more comprehensively so that students can use it even for other exams and most importantly for gradual self-learning and improvement of English Vocabulary. Free download PDF The Black Book Of English Vocabulary.
BOOK NAME – THE BLACK BOOK OF ENGLISH VOCABULARY
AUTHOR – NIKHIL GUPTA
SIZE – 5.92MB
PAGES – 478
The salient feature of this book is as follows:
- It Contains all previous years One Word Substitutions (3500) Asked in SSC Exams (Updated till April 2019)
- Words are sored based on frequency.
- It includes 1000 most important The Hindu Vocabulary
- A list of Special list of 2100+ words categorized in 13 Subsections (mania, phobia, logy, graphy, scientific instruments, killing, forms of Govt, foreign words, etc)
- a comprehensive list of 1000+ root words.
- Overall this book covers 6600+ words.
This book is a must-have for all SSC aspirants appearing on upcoming exams of SSC (SSC CGL 2018, SSC CHSL 2018, MTS 2019, etc) as well as Bank (SBI PO / Clerk, IBPS PO/Clerk, RRBs, etc).
Topics of General English For Competitive Exams:
The English section is considered to be the most important and scoring section as it does not involve any formula or tricks to remember. Moreover, answering questions in the general English section takes less time when compared to other tricky sections of competitive exams. Free download PDF The Black Book Of English Vocabulary.
General English questions and answers are designed in the examination to test candidates’ knowledge and understanding of basic grammar, vocab, and important rules of the English language. Free download PDF The Black Book Of English Vocabulary.
Hence, given below are a few important topics of general English for competitive exams to assist candidates in their preparations.
- Rules For Tenses
- Rules For Prepositions
- List of Prepositions
- Rules and List of Conjunctions
- Active And Passive Voice Rules
- List of One Word Substitutions
- List of Homophones/Homonyms
- List of Synonyms and Antonyms
- Idioms And Phrases
- Spotting the Error
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Letter Writing Format
- Precis Writing
- Sentence Correction Questions
- Adjective Degree Of Comparison Rules
- Article Rules
- Direct & Indirect Speech Rules
- Sentence Rearrangement & Para jumbles
English Grammar for Competitive Exams:
The students who are preparing for competitive exams should have depth knowledge of grammar in English. Free download PDF The Black Book Of English Vocabulary. English grammar is an important topic in competitive exams like bank, railway, SSC, etc. There are some tips for improving English grammar-
- Read the newspapers, articles, books, novels, etc., this will improve the grammar in your English language.
- Review the basics of the grammar of English. Search for the basic parts of the speech.
- Get the manual of the English grammar for learning the skills of grammar.
- Listen to those who have a good hand in English and understand basic grammar.
- Practice English grammar by searching on the internet.
- Write daily some topics of English. This will improve the grammar in the English language.
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media.
DISCLAIMER: Gk4Edu.com does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles, then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy; this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.