NEET 2021 – HOW TO ACHIEVE A DESIRED SCORE
The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level Medical entrance examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). As there are almost 15 lakh aspirants appearing for it, makes it one of the most competitive exams in the country. And to accomplish this examination, preparation plays a very crucial role. The effective preparation not only requires hard work but a combination of plenty of things such as studying the smart way and allocating the time wisely. NEET 2021 – how to achieve a desired score?
Being the most competitive medical graduate examination, it might require a strenuous effort for aspirants to crack NEET with 600+ scores. In order to make it simple for you, our experts have designed a plan that will help you cover all the subjects which indeed is necessary for mastering the examination. NEET 2021 – how to achieve a desired score?
Preparation for NEET – Biology
Many aspirants take this subject lightly and they end up focusing more on chemistry and physics. However, a student must not forget that from the perspective of cracking NEET, biology should be given preference as it carries 50 % of weightage. NEET 2021 – how to achieve a desired score?
We have demarcated the biology sections into various parts on the basis of its relevance and importance. NEET 2021 – how to achieve a desired score?
Every year there are 40-50 questionsthat are derived from the previous 15 years. By derivation, we mean that either the questions are linked or are on a similar basis. Almost 25-30 questionsare completely new and hence they are the ones that have been never asked in the previous years. But are directly from the NCERT book and not out of the syllabus. NEET 2021 – how to achieve a desired score?
25-30 questionsare application-based. And are derived from the applications that are given at the end of every chapter of NCERT. So, in order to do well in this section make sure you make a note of all the applications that are given in the NCERT book. To make your base stronger take help of additional notes, as it will help you in understanding the concept in depth. NEET 2021 – how to achieve a desired score?
3-5 questions are generally out of the box. If you wish you can leave this section as it is desirable to attempt this section only if you are aiming to get a high rank. NEET 2021 – how to achieve a desired score?
Preparation for NEET – Chemistry
This subject is generally tricky because of its widespread knowledge. This sections has a lot of variation and making it ones of the most difficult to attempt. However, to bring the aspirants ease, our experts have segregated this subject on the basis of
The derivation of the questions
Our experts have demarcated the biology sections into various parts on the basis of its relevance and importance
- 15-20 questions are derived the previous 12 years.
- 15-20 questions are derived from the solved examples and exercise of NCERT
- 30-35 questions are from the theory in the NCERT This section happens to be the most critical section. Many of the students might wonder why is this section exceeding the questions asked in the paper and this is because the questions from the previous could also be a part of this one. NEET 2021 – how to achieve a desired score?
- 2-4 questions are out of box.
Physical – This section almost has 15- 20 questions. The important topics are
- Chemical & ionic Equilibrium
- Liquid solutions
- Electro chemistry
Organic – This section almost has 14-18 questions. The first two sections are of great importance and have the maximum no. of questions. The important topics are
- GOC Hydro Carbons
- Oxygen containing compounds
Inorganic- This section has almost 12-18 questions. This section has the least weightage. Important topics are
- Chemical Bonding
- P – Block
- Co-ordination Compound
Preparation for NEET – Physics
The section contains 45 questions. This section is very smartly designed and contains a good mix of theoretical as well as practical questions. This section is designed in a way that it ends up testing your temperament. So in order to develop mental stability, our experts have laid down the segregation of the paper as well as a few tips that will help you in preparing well. NEET 2021 – how to achieve a desired score?
- 15-20 questions are theory based and are directly from the NCERT.
- 15-20 questions are numerical or derivation based
- 5-10 questions are logical concept based (LCB). These questions can be a little difficult as they can’t be solved directly from NCERT knowledge but the basis of them is from NCERT
- 5-10 questions are critical concept based (CCB). Generally, 3-4 questions are asked, but if the question paper is difficult there could be almost 10 CCB questions. The top ranks fluctuate on the basis of this section
- Formula Listing: Make sure you list down all the formulas of a particular chapter. Use single sheets to note the formula. While solving the numerical keep the list with you as it will help you to know the implication of all the formulas.
- Aim at the theory and numeric section as you will be able to answer almost 35 questions
- Reading Reference: While understanding a topic, make sure you refer to a few other sources as it will help you in gaining a better insight.
- Accompanying the reading reference with formula listing will help you in solving the LCB & CCB section. Thus helping you to score a good AIR.
- In the end remember three things
- Leave no page of the book unturned.
- Let no time be wasted before the exam
- Failure & success are two sides of the same, so don’t be nervous!
ALL THE BEST!!