Cyber Safe Girl PDF. Cyber Safe Campus a unique program under the aegis of the national project Cyber Safe Girl – Beti Bachao Cyber Crime Se’ has received overwhelming support last year when delivered on campus at various institutions. However, we are keen to educate young students nationwide on cybercrimes and hence this eLearning program. Free download Cyber Safe Girl PDF.
Cyber Safe Campus is a unique program under the aegis of the national project Cyber Safe Girl – Beti Bachao Cyber Crime Se’. However, we are keen to educate young students nationwide on cybercrime and hence this eLearning program. Free download Cyber Safe Girl PDF.
Cybersecurity is the shared responsibility of every agency employee and business unit. YOU play a key role in properly safeguarding and using private, sensitive information and state resources. Although your Managed IT Services or any type of IT support and services consultant you use will set up the network security defense configurations, it is up to each and every client and their end-users to do their part in using the system safely. Free download Cyber Safe Girl PDF.
Every reputable member of the IT Support Los Angeles community regards Cybersecurity as the main objective of their service, along with rapid response and repair. However, part of the responsibility does lie with the client and its employees, and so a top-notch Managed Services Provider will offer an end-user security training session. Some charge for it, IT Support LA offers this at no charge. After all, it is in all our best interests that we help prevent untrained users from letting an attacker into the system. Free download Cyber Safe Girl PDF.
The following CyberSecurity Dos and Don’ts help remind us of actions we must take to remain vigilant.
- DO use hard-to-guess passwords or passphrases. A password should have a minimum of 10 characters using uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. To make it easy for you to remember but hard for an attacker to guess, create an acronym. For example, pick a phrase that is meaningful to you, such as “My son’s birthday is 12 December 2004.” Using that phrase as your guide, you might use Msbi12/Dec,4 for your password. Free download Cyber Safe Girl PDF.
- DO use different passwords for different accounts. If one password gets hacked, your other accounts are not compromised.
- DO keep your passwords or passphrases confidential. DON’T share them with others or write them down. You are responsible for all activities associated with your credentials. Free download Cyber Safe Girl PDF.
- DON’T leave sensitive information lying around the office. DON’T leave printouts or portable media containing private information on your desk. Lock them in a drawer to reduce the risk of unauthorized disclosure. Free download Cyber Safe Girl PDF.
- DON’T post any private or sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, passwords, or other private information, on public sites, including social media sites, and DON’T send it through email unless authorized to do so. DO use privacy settings on social media sites to restrict access to your personal information.
- DO pay attention to phishing traps in email and watch for telltale signs of a scam. DON’T open mail or attachments from an untrusted source. If you receive a suspicious email, the best thing to do is to delete the message and report it to your manager and to your IT Support vendor.
- DON’T click on links from an unknown or untrusted source. Cyber attackers often use them to trick you into visiting malicious sites and downloading malware that can be used to steal data and damage networks.
- DON’T be tricked into giving away confidential information. It’s easy for an unauthorized person to call and pretend to be an employee or business partner. DON’T respond to phone calls or emails requesting confidential data.
- DO destroy information properly when it is no longer needed. Place paper in designated confidential destruction bins throughout the office or use a crosscut shredder. For all electronic storage media, consult with your Managed IT Services provider.
- DO be aware of your surroundings when printing, copying, faxing, or discussing sensitive information. Pick up information from printers, copiers, or faxes in a timely manner. Free download Cyber Safe Girl PDF.
- DON’T install unauthorized programs on your work computer. Malicious applications often pose as legitimate software.
- DON’T plug-in portable devices without permission from your agency management. These devices may be compromised with code just waiting to launch as soon as you plug them into a computer. Free download Cyber Safe Girl PDF.
- DO lock your computer and mobile phone when not in use. This protects data from unauthorized access and use.
- DON’T leave devices unattended. Keep all mobile devices, such as laptops and cell phones physically secured. If a device is lost or stolen, report it immediately to your manager and ISO/designated security representative. Free download Cyber Safe Girl PDF.
- DO remember that wireless is inherently insecure. Avoid using public Wi-Fi hotspots. When you must, use agency-provided virtual private network software to protect the data and the device. Free download Cyber Safe Girl PDF.
- DON’T leave wireless or Bluetooth turned on when not in use. Only do so when planning to use and only in a safe environment.
- DO report all suspicious activity and cyber incidents to your manager and ISO/designated security representative. Challenge strangers whom you may encounter in the office. Keep all areas containing sensitive information physically secured and allow access by authorized individuals only. Part of your job is making sure NYS data is properly safeguarded and is not damaged, lost, or stolen. Free download Cyber Safe Girl PDF.
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media.
DISCLAIMER: Gk4Edu.com does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles, then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy; this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.