Free Download Apprenticeship Student Registration Manual. The national apprenticeship program is a quite good way through which you can earn different types of training under one portal. In this article today, we will share with you all the important aspects of the National Apprenticeship Training Program. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to register yourself under the national apprenticeship training program. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria and the documents which are required for you to enroll yourself in the training program. In this article, we have covered each and every detail of the program.
We are so glad you have decided to explore apprenticeship opportunities via the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) online portal. This manual will help you enter the workforce as an apprentice. Any person who has completed 14 years of age, is physically fit, and has minimum educational qualifications can undergo apprenticeship training. As an apprentice, you will get a chance to undergo on-the-job training, gain work experience, work on advanced machinery, and see an industrial application of your trade. Free Download Apprenticeship Student Registration Manual.
An apprenticeship will also offer you industry-relevant skills and enable other employment opportunities. Additionally, it will allow you to become financially independent and earn a monthly stipend during the training. Free Download Apprenticeship Student Registration Manual.
About National Apprenticeship Training (NATs)
The national apprenticeship training program is a great way through which you can gain different types of skills to perform the actions. There are different types of courses present on the National Apprenticeship Training website. There are many types of skills and development programs for the benefit of all of the students in the country. The national apprenticeship training program is a great way through which the students can sharpen their skills to create good employment opportunities. Free Download Apprenticeship Student Registration Manual.
National Apprenticeship Training For General stream
A notice has been issued on the official website of NATS. According to this notice, the board of apprenticeship training/practical training will implement apprenticeship training schemes for graduates in the general stream like BA, BSc BCom, etc. The period for which the apprenticeship training will be held for the general stream will be a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 3 years. This scheme is instituted by the board of apprenticeship training/practical training of the ministry of education. It is basically a one-year program in order to equip technically qualified youth with practical knowledge and skills which is required for their field of work. Free Download Apprenticeship Student Registration Manual.
National Apprenticeship Training For Non-Technical Courses
Under the National Apprenticeship Scheme, apprenticeship training is provided to students who are pursuing technical courses. Now the government is going to make a major change under this scheme. Now the students pursuing education in non-technical subjects will also be able to get the benefit from this scheme. The government has prepared a final cabinet note of this amendment and this note has been sent to the Cabinet Secretariat. This amendment will be for a period from 2021-22 to 2025-26. An inter-ministerial consultation was also held in this regard and the final note is sent to the cabinet secretariat for consideration. Through this amendment educational training for graduates, technicians, and degree apprentices will be offered.
Now the students who are studying non-technical subjects like BA, BCom, BSc, etc can be able to take benefit from this scheme.
The ministry of skill development has estimated a cost of Rs 3000 crore for reimbursement of honorarium amount for the period from 2020-21 to 2025-26. Free Download Apprenticeship Student Registration Manual.
The Government of India has also partnered with the UAE in the field of apprenticeship. Through this partnership skill development will be assessed, reviewed, and certified with the certification of the certified workforce. Free Download Apprenticeship Student Registration Manual.
Benefits Of NATs Program
There are many benefits of the national apprenticeship training program which is available for the students of the country:-
- The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme in India is a one-year program for all students.
- It gives technical qualifications to the youth of the country.
- The program gives practical knowledge and skills that are required in their field of work.
- The Apprentices are imparted training by the organizations at their place of work.
- Trained Managers with well-developed training modules ensure that Apprentices learn the job quickly and competently.
- During the period of apprenticeship, the apprentices are paid a stipend amount, 50% of which is reimbursable to the employer from the Government of India.
- The apprentices are issued a Certificate of Proficiency by the Government of India which can be registered at all employment exchanges across India as valid employment experience.
- The apprentices are placed for training at Central, State, and Private organizations that have excellent training facilities.
- National Apprenticeship Training Scheme is one of the flagship programs of the Government of India for Skilling Indian Youth.
To apply for the national apprenticeship training program you must follow the following eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
- An applicant should be above the age of 16 years.
- The applicant must have a degree/diploma certificate.
- The applicants who are already trained under any other Government training program of skill development are not eligible under this scheme.
- An Applicant should not be self-employed
- The applicant must not be a Government employee.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- An applicant must not have work experience.
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Features
NATS is an initiative Instituted by Boards of Apprenticeship Training / Practical Training, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Following are the features of the scheme:
- Training in some of the best organizations in the Central, State, and Private Sector is provided to the students
- Engineering& diploma in engineering passed students can enroll with the NATS web Portal for Apprenticeship Training
- Training is provided for 126 subject fields for graduate/diploma for one year
- Apprenticeship Fairs are held periodically to select the students
- The scheme bridges the gap between the employer’s requirements and the talent pool of students
- This scheme helps the new talent to become industry ready; to meet the Human Resources requirements of an organization.
- This Scheme helps the institutions to get better access to opportunities for the students passing out of their campuses.
The following documents are required while applying for the national awareness program:-
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Valid Passport
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Telephone bill
How to Register Under National Apprenticeship Training Program?
To apply for the National Apprenticeship Training, you must complete the following application procedure: –
- To begin, go to the official website.
- Click the “Register” button on the homepage.
- Eligibility Check, Questionnaire & Guidelines, Enrollment Form, and Preview & Confirm sections appear on the page.
- Select I’m a Student from the drop-down list in the Eligibility Check section.
- Other questions about students will appear.
- Fill in the blanks to answer the questions related to the NATS program’s eligibility check.
- Please fill out the form below.
- Continue by clicking Save.
- The section Questionnaire & Guidelines will appear.
- Read the rules, as well as the required enrolment documents and the terms and conditions.
- Check the box that says, “By checking this box, I agree to the above Terms and Conditions.”
- Continue by clicking Agree.
- Personal Information, Education Details, and Training Preferences tabs will appear in the Enrollment Form section.
- Select the required information.
- Save and preview your work.
- The section Preview & Confirm will appear.
- Check all of the information you’ve entered and then click Submit.
- The entire page will appear, including your Email ID, User ID, and Password information.
- Close and continue should be selected.
- Make a copy for future reference.
- Steps to Check National Apprenticeship Training Portal Login
- To access the portal, go to portal apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/.
- Visit the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Program.
- The home page will load first.
- You must click the login button on the home page.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll need to enter your login ID, password, and captcha code.
- Following that, you must click the login button.
- You will be able to access the portal by following this procedure.
We hope this post was well informative and Useful. The goal of National Apprenticeship Training is to regulate the apprenticeship training program in the industry by utilizing the facilities available for on-the-job training. If you have any more questions about the National Apprenticeship Training scheme you can visit the official website, or ask us in the comment section below.