Here, we provided to 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers. The Combined Defence Services Examination (abbreviated as CDS Exam) is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Indian Air Force Academy. Free download PDF 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers.
The Notification for the examination is usually released in the months of October and June, and the examinations are conducted in February and November respectively. Only unmarried graduates are eligible to sit for the exam. Successful candidates are admitted into the respective Academies after an interview conducted by the Services Selection Board (SSB). Free download PDF 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers.
The thoroughly revised & updated 3rd edition of ‘CDS 12 Years Mathematics, English & General Knowledge Topic-wise Solved Papers (2007 Feb – 2018 Feb)’ consists of last 12 years (both Feb and November papers) from 2007 Paper 1 – 2018 Paper 1 solved papers of Elementary Mathematics, English and General Knowledge distributed into 42 topics. Free download PDF 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers.
In all there are 23 Question papers from 2007 to 2018 – I have been divided into the above discussed 42 topics.
Practicing these questions, aspirants will come to know about the pattern and toughness of the questions asked in the examination. All the papers are divided into the following sections:
- Section I – Mathematics which is distributed into 25 topics
- Section II – English is divided into 8 topics
- Section III – General Knowledge is divided into 9 topics
The book contains 6460+ MILESTONE MCQ’s from the above 23 Question papers.
The strength of the book lies in the originality of its question papers and Errorless Solutions. The solution of each and every question is provided in detail (step-by-step) so as to provide 100% concept clarity to the students. Free download PDF 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers.
What is CDS Exam?
Combined Defence Services Examination commonly known as CDS is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of Commissioned Officers in the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force. Selected candidates undergo training at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA), and Officers’ Training Academy (OTA). The exam is held twice a year usually in February and September. Lakhs of candidates appear for the national level defense entrance examination. Free download PDF 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers.
CDS 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process of CDS recruitment include the following stages:
This is the first stage of the CDS selection process. Candidates who register successfully for the exam are required to appear in the written exam. According to the CDS exam pattern, the written exam for IMA, INA, and Air Force comprises three sections, English, General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics. Free download PDF 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers.
The total mark of the test is 300. The written exam for Officers’ Training Academy consists of two sections – English and General Knowledge. The total mark of the test is 200. Candidates qualifying the written exam will be called for SSB Interview for intelligence and personality test. Free download PDF 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers.
There are two stages in SSB Interview – Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test. Candidates qualifying the stage one will be called for the second stage. Free download PDF 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers.
Final selection of candidates is done based on their performance in written exam and SSB Interview. Selected candidates will have to undergo training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Air Force Academy, Hyderabad, Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai. Free download PDF 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers.
BOOK NAME – 12 YEARS CDS TOPIC WISE SOLVED PAPERS
AUTHOR – DISHA PUBLICATION
SIZE – 9.68MB
PAGES – 880
CDS Exam Pattern:
CDS 2020 Exam Pattern for Indian Military, Indian Navy and Air Force Academy Exam is divided into 3 sections, whereas the Officers’ Training Academy Exam is divided into 2 sections
- Each section in both the exams comprises of 100 questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is a negative marking. One-third mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The time allotted for the examination is 2 hours.
The competitive exam of CDS I 2020 comprises of two stages viz: Written Exam and Interview for intelligence and personality test
CDS Syllabus 2020:
Now since the aspirants are aware of the exam pattern and marking scheme, they can have a look at the basic overview of the CDS Syllabus.
This section will judge the candidates’ understanding of English and workmanlike use of words. The level of English will be such as may be expected of a graduate of an Indian University. Free download PDF 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers.
B. General Knowledge
The difficulty level of this section will be also according to that expected of a graduate person.
- Current events
- Matters of everyday observation
- Scientific aspects as expected from a layman
- History of India
C. Elementary Mathematics
The standard of the papers in the Elementary Mathematics section will be that of the Matriculation level.
CDS Exam Pattern – Interview:
The maximum marks for the Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview will be 300 for IMA, INA & AFA. For OTA, it will be conducted for 200 marks. The candidate’s performance will be judged by three officers namely Interviewing Officer (IO), Psychologist, and Group Testing Officer (GTO). Free download PDF 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers.
There is no separate weightage for each test. Free download PDF 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers. The marks are allotted by assessors only after taking into consideration the performance of the candidate holistically in all the tests. The SSB Interview can be classified into two stages:
- OIR (Officer Intelligence Rating) Test
- PP & DT ( Picture Perception Description Test)
B. Stage 2
- Group Testing Officer Tasks
- Psychology Tests
CSD Exam Analysis:
The candidates can have a look at the subject-wise exam analysis of the CDS Exam. This analysis has been carried out by referring to the previous years’ question papers. This analysis can help the aspirants get an idea regarding the general trend of questions asked in the CDS exam. Free download PDF 12 Years CDS Topic-wise Solved Papers.
CDS 2020 Preparation Tips:
Few tips to crack CDS exam are given below:
- Candidates’ target should be to score not CDS cut off but to score as much as you can.
- Hard work, dedication, and a calm collected mind during the exam will surely give candidates the best CDS result and they will be able to qualify for SSB.
- Candidates must solve previous years’ CDS question papers as much as they can.
- Practice different types of questions from each topic.
- Spend three to four hours regularly for study.
- Revise all the topics given in the CDS syllabus properly.
- Work towards improving the weak areas, equally dedicating time for the strong areas.
- Attempt sectional and full-length mock tests.
- Clear your concepts and basics for each and every topic.
Benefits of Attempting Previous Year Question Papers of CDS?
- Attempting the previous year question papers of Combined Defence Services exam helps one understand the actual level of the paper, which usually varies from person to person. One can also identify the changes that have been introduced over the years.
- The practice of CDS previous year papers also helps students understand the approximate number of questions that are usually asked from the different sub-sections of Maths, English, and General Knowledge and prepare them accordingly.
- The time-bound practice of CDS question papers helps students work on their time and space management for the actual exam.
- Analysis of the question papers of CDS helps students understand the areas which need more attention and preparation.
- The solutions of CDS question papers help students figure alternative/ shortcut methods to approach the given questions.
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media.
DISCLAIMER: Gk4Edu.com does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles, then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy; this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.